Lone Star Bottleheads - Houston, May 31st

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2008
      DAC members, and any others who want to attend, are invited to the next
      meeting of the Lone Star Bottleheas at my house in Houston on May 31st
      from 11am until the last person leaves. We're expecting several
      interesting things including Kyle's Hawthorne Audio Silver Iris OB's
      driven by his spud amp. Somebody at the LSAF mentioned a group might
      carpool down from Dallas. See the link below for club and meeting
      information. Hope you can come!

      http://lonestarbottleheads.org/