Paging Ken Ponton

  • Cameron Thorne
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2008
      Is Ken Ponton still lurking on the list?  I tried to get in touch with him the other day, but the latest email address I had for him bounced.

      Ken - Madisound has finally started receiving shipments on their backordered Aurasound drivers, and they are now back in stock on the Aurasound tweeter used for the Linkwitz PLUTO.  I wasn't sure if you were still interested in the project.

      -- Cameron