SE KT88 amplifier for sale on A-gon

  • blrchapman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 8:32 PM
      Hey guys,

      Just put an amplifier on A-gon. If anyone is interested and would like
      to hear it for possible purchase, let me know. I'm in Plano now in a
      loft, but have a pretty decent setup. If noone saw this on other
      forums, this is the amplifier. I am asking $600 on a-gon, but would let
      it go to a local for $500. It is trimmed with Canary wood and faced
      with purple heart.

      http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-12/1115293/CannonCamera102.jpg

      http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1535206

      Thanks for looking!