RE: [dallasaudioclub] Re: Great deal on Runco DLP projector

  • Kenneth Leibowitz
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
      Hi John,

      $500 for the amps; $600 for the pre. That's what I paid. No profit. Let me know if you're interested. I've got another guy requesting pix of the amps.

      Regards,

      Ken

      To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: jvia@...
      Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 12:56:49 -0600
      Subject: Re: [dallasaudioclub] Re: Great deal on Runco DLP projector

      Ken, $ amount amps and preamp?

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
        Message
        Imagine my embarassment...did a little research and viola, found out who ya be.  And I'm on your very own server.  My apologies, sir.

        http://www.eset.com