Re: [dallasaudioclub] Re: Great deal on Runco DLP projector

  • john j via
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7 10:56 AM
      Ken, $ amount amps and preamp?

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 12:15 PM
      Subject: [dallasaudioclub] Re: Great deal on Runco DLP projector

      Unfamiliar with Jim Rivers? That's one...

       I can be reached at 972 470 9107.

      jim...

      --- In dallasaudioclub@ yahoogroups. com, "Ron H" <ronh@...> wrote:

      > I'm unfamiliar with Jim Rivers. Do you have contact info for him?

    • Kenneth Leibowitz
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 7 12:41 PM
        Hi John,

        $500 for the amps; $600 for the pre. That's what I paid. No profit. Let me know if you're interested. I've got another guy requesting pix of the amps.

        Regards,

        Ken

        To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
        From: jvia@...
        Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 12:56:49 -0600

        Ken, $ amount amps and preamp?

        Unfamiliar with Jim Rivers? That's one...
         I can be reached at 972 470 9107.
        jim...

        --- In dallasaudioclub@ yahoogroups. com, "Ron H" <ronh@...> wrote:

        > I'm unfamiliar with Jim Rivers. Do you have contact info for him?

      • Ron H
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 7 1:21 PM
          Message
          Imagine my embarassment...did a little research and viola, found out who ya be.  And I'm on your very own server.  My apologies, sir.

          http://www.eset.com