Re: Great deal on Runco DLP projector

  • jimrivers3
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008

      Unfamiliar with Jim Rivers? That's one...

       I can be reached at 972 470 9107.

      jim...

      --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ron H" <ronh@...> wrote:

      > I'm unfamiliar with Jim Rivers. Do you have contact info for him?

    • john j via
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
        Ken, $ amount amps and preamp?

        Unfamiliar with Jim Rivers? That's one...

         I can be reached at 972 470 9107.

        jim...

        --- In dallasaudioclub@ yahoogroups. com, "Ron H" <ronh@...> wrote:

        > I'm unfamiliar with Jim Rivers. Do you have contact info for him?

      • Kenneth Leibowitz
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
          Hi John,

          $500 for the amps; $600 for the pre. That's what I paid. No profit. Let me know if you're interested. I've got another guy requesting pix of the amps.

          Regards,

          Ken

          To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
          From: jvia@...
          Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 12:56:49 -0600

          Ken, $ amount amps and preamp?

          Unfamiliar with Jim Rivers? That's one...
           I can be reached at 972 470 9107.
          jim...

          --- In dallasaudioclub@ yahoogroups. com, "Ron H" <ronh@...> wrote:

          > I'm unfamiliar with Jim Rivers. Do you have contact info for him?

        • Ron H
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 7, 2008
            Message
            Imagine my embarassment...did a little research and viola, found out who ya be.  And I'm on your very own server.  My apologies, sir.

            http://www.eset.com