fs diy speaker design stuff

  • Richard Rea
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2008
      After some lengthly discussions with the wife, my diy speaker design and building hobby
      just is not going to happen.
      I have collected some books, software, and hardware over the past 4 or 5 months that I
      need to get ride of.
      I would like to see it go as a package.
      What I have:
      Vidsonix crossover box new never used. www.vidsonix.com

      Loudspeaker design cookbook 7th edition some wear on cover as I was reading that one a
      lot.

      Xover pro and BassBox Pro from Harristech both books and CD bought new, and WT2
      bought used. to read up on them go here http://www.ht-audio.com/pages/Products.html

      I only want $250 for all.

      Richard
      my89_928gt@...
    • Richard Rea
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 29, 2008
        Here is a link to some pictures.
        http://gallery.mac.com/rea_richard#100060&bgcolor=black&view=grid

        Richard

        --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Rea" <my89_928gt@...> wrote:

        > After some lengthly discussions with the wife, my diy speaker design and building
        hobby
        > just is not going to happen.
        > I have collected some books, software, and hardware over the past 4 or 5 months that I
        > need to get ride of.
        > I would like to see it go as a package.
        > What I have:
        > Vidsonix crossover box new never used. www.vidsonix.com
        >

        > Loudspeaker design cookbook 7th edition some wear on cover as I was reading that one
        > lot.
        >
        > Xover pro and BassBox Pro from Harristech both books and CD bought new, and WT2
        > bought used. to read up on them go here http://www.ht-
        audio.com/pages/Products.html

        > I only want $250 for all.
        >
        > Richard
        > my89_928gt@...

      • Richard Rea
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2008
          WOW, no one is interested??

          Richard

          --- Richard Rea <my89_928gt@...> wrote:

          > Here is a link to some pictures.

          http://gallery.mac.com/rea_richard#100060&bgcolor=black&view=grid

          > Richard
          >

          > --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "Richard
          > Rea" <my89_928gt@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > After some lengthly discussions with the wife, my
          > diy speaker design and building
          > hobby
          > > just is not going to happen.
          > > I have collected some books, software, and
          > hardware over the past 4 or 5 months that I
          > > need to get ride of.
          > > I would like to see it go as a package.
          > > What I have:
          > > Vidsonix crossover box new never used.
          > www.vidsonix.com
          > >

          > > Loudspeaker design cookbook 7th edition some wear
          > on cover as I was reading that one
          > > lot.
          > >
          > > Xover pro and BassBox Pro from Harristech both
          > books and CD bought new, and WT2
          > > bought used. to read up on them go here
          > http://www.ht-
          > audio.com/pages/Products.html
          > >
          > > I only want $250 for all.
          > >
          > > Richard
          > > my89_928gt@...

          Richard Rea
          a man of few words :)
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4, 2008
            Take it as a divine sign not to give up on diy audio .

            Seriously though, ... try posting on  the partsexpress.com board or the diyaudio.com forums  .

            Best of luck

            > > After some lengthly discussions with the wife, my
            > diy speaker design and building
            > hobby
            > > just is not going to happen.
            > > I have collected some books, software, and
            > hardware over the past 4 or 5 months that I
            > > need to get ride of.
            > > I would like to see it go as a package.
            > > What I have:
            > > Vidsonix crossover box new never used.
            > www.vidsonix. com
            > >

            > > Loudspeaker design cookbook 7th edition some wear
            > on cover as I was reading that one
            > > lot.
            > >
            > > Xover pro and BassBox Pro from Harristech both
            > books and CD bought new, and WT2
            > > bought used. to read up on them go here
            > http://www.ht-
            > audio.com/pages/ Products. html