Re: Good luck Blair!

  • blrchapman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16 5:41 PM
      Hey Jim,

      Thanks, and we will try to have a DIY event fairly soon this spring as
      we try to have one bi-annually. We try to keep it unlimited and do not
      only have DIYer attendees. I'll post more later on that. If you were
      wondering about any of those generously donated trannys and chokes you
      posted about, here is my newest set of toys posted on the homepage.
      There are a few more in Blair's pictures. The stereo amp in the center
      has the 10H triad choke you donated, and the power trannys on the
      monoblocks are those Collins Radio Trannys. These amps are actually all
      identical as far as the schematics are concerned minus a few small PS
      changes to accomodate for the different secondary voltages. The stereo
      amp in lacking OPTs so far, but the monoblocks sound very nice!

      Thank you once again!