Good luck Blair!

  • jimrivers3
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2008
      Hi Blair. I want to wish you good luck and fun with the group. I
      stepped down a few days ago as the original owner and am now "just" a
      member. Keep up the good work!
      jim...
    • blrchapman
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2008
        Hey Jim,

        Thanks, and we will try to have a DIY event fairly soon this spring as
        we try to have one bi-annually. We try to keep it unlimited and do not
        only have DIYer attendees. I'll post more later on that. If you were
        wondering about any of those generously donated trannys and chokes you
        posted about, here is my newest set of toys posted on the homepage.
        There are a few more in Blair's pictures. The stereo amp in the center
        has the 10H triad choke you donated, and the power trannys on the
        monoblocks are those Collins Radio Trannys. These amps are actually all
        identical as far as the schematics are concerned minus a few small PS
        changes to accomodate for the different secondary voltages. The stereo
        amp in lacking OPTs so far, but the monoblocks sound very nice!

        Thank you once again!