FS : GR Research OB-5 Open Baffle Speakers

  • nsrajiv
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2008
      Hi All,

      I'm trying to sell this wonderful pair of speaker before my 01/20/08
      move.

      These are open baffle speakers designed by our own Danny Ritchie of
      Iowa Park :) They have received all around praises since their
      introduction last year.

      http://gr-research.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=120

      I bought the kit from Danny, built the cabinets and assembled them.
      The cabinets are not that great, and the veneer is dark walnut. I used
      shellac as a sealant that made the veneer turn to a darker shade of
      brown. It was then finished with waterlox gloss finish. You may read
      more about these speakers at -
      http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/index.php?topic=49415.0

      Because of the cosmetic issues, i'm selling these at a substantial
      discount. For the price of the kit, you are getting a fully functional
      cabinet for free!

      Asking for $800, local pickup.