FS : Selah Audio SSR/RS180

  • nsrajiv
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2008
      Hi,

      I've a pair of selah audio SSR/RS180 speakers that i wish to sell. I'm
      moving apartments, and would prefer to sell them before then. Movers
      will be here on the 20th of this month.

      I've also posted an ad at audiocircle, and audiogon :
      http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/index.php?topic=48690
      http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.pl?spkrfull&1203748522

      The SSR has 7" scanspeak revelator with fountek ribbon tweeter in a
      sealed box design. The bass module has dual Dayton Reference RS180
      woofers powered by 300w BASH amp. The bass is very very quick, and
      together they make a wonderful pair.

      Details about SSR can be found at selah audio's website -
      http://selahaudio.com/id124.html

      Asking for $1400 from local buyers.

      Thanks!