Chokes?

  • blrchapman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2008
      Hey guys,

      Recently Jim Rivers was extrememly generous and released many
      transformers and chokes to the members of this forum. Through this
      offer, I received a single Triad C-16A 10H 200ma at 150 ohms filter
      choke. If I remember correctly, there were a few of these, but I did
      not have a project in mind at the time. Does anyone have one of these
      they may have picked up they would part with? I will gladly pay for it.
      I just do not want to try to track down another choke to match this
      one, and I'm in the process of building a pair of mirror image
      monoblocks.

      Thanks to anyone who can be of assistance,