Re: [dallasaudioclub] Latest turntable

  • pdtt Houston
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2008
      Hello friends,
      I just wonder if you know the brand of this tonearm.  I bought it but I don't have any spec. or insruction manual at all.  If you can tell me the brand, I may be able find some info on it.
      Thanks

      jimrivers3 <jim@...> wrote:
      The home page photo shows a Panasonic SL-110A with solid oak armboard
      created by Ken Valliant. Along with his 12 inch arm made from an old
      Pioneer arm and a graphite golf club shaft! This Technics is a
      precurser to that famous, desirable and expensive, Technics. jim...