All transformers are gone

  • jimrivers3
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
      Thanks to all who helped clear out my garage! All(SPARE)transformers
      and chokes are gone. jim...
    • pdtt Houston
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
        What did you get yesterday?
        Have you talked to Dee yet?  I told my sister about getting the TV for my mom and she already moved my mom 19 inches TV to garage already.
        Did you get the HK Linear Tracking Turntable?