Club meeting hosts choose the day/night of meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2004
      Future hosts will have their choice of the day (or night) of their
      meeting. Several guys have asked me to host on Saturday or Sunday
      because of their long drive time and work schedules. I understand the
      problem but Russ held a Saturday meeting and only one long distance
      member made the meet. The only solution I see is for that month's
      host to choose what's best for him. Tentative for December is a
      meeting hosted by Nelson Spence. jim...