Re: [dallasaudioclub] Do any other members of this group frequent http://www.pandora.com

  • James Dolan
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2007
      no, that's the only one i set up...

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: V.G.B. <zobsky@...>
      To: dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 12:39:09 PM
      Subject: Re: [dallasaudioclub] Do any other members of this group frequent http://www.pandora.com

      That must've been for a vacation. I'm still in the DFW area. I'll try and make it to one of our DAC meetings.

      Not sure why you can only access one station. Maybe you need to register, .. at which point you can create personalized stations based on artist, song name or genre.

      Best,
      Vinay

      James Dolan <shrinkboy99@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      i thought you were long gone, vinay.  when we talked several years ago, you were on your way back to india.  right?  anyway, when i tune in to pandora, my only station is Brian Eno radio....