Re: [dallasaudioclub] Do any other members of this group frequent http://www.pandora.com

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 19, 2007
      That must've been for a vacation. I'm still in the DFW area. I'll try and make it to one of our DAC meetings.

      Not sure why you can only access one station. Maybe you need to register, .. at which point you can create personalized stations based on artist, song name or genre.

      Best,
      Vinay

      James Dolan <shrinkboy99@...> wrote:
      i thought you were long gone, vinay.  when we talked several years ago, you were on your way back to india.  right?  anyway, when i tune in to pandora, my only station is Brian Eno radio....

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 20, 2007

        You bet… great way to find more obscure new artists. The digital streaming leaves a lot to be desired. I use it on my office pc through a pair of small monitors while I work. Too bad it is only 128Kbps. But for background and getting an idea if you want to buy a cd it is great.

        Dave

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 20, 2007
          no, that's the only one i set up...