Help for Joe Roberts of Sound Practices

  • Dennis
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2007
      I received an e-mail from Joe Roberts. He needs contact information to
      reach Rick Clark. He has some things that belong to him that Joe would
      like to ship back to him.

      Bu the way, for the DIY members. Joe is selling CDs that include all
      16 issues of his wonderful Sound Practices magazine. I bought two of
      them for Holiday presents.

      He sells these on e-bay at http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZn5kat
      For those of you who are too young to be familiar with Sound
      Practices, it had a lot of wonderful projects, primarily low power
      tubes and hihg efficiency speakers, that offer excellent sound
      performance designed by some of the best.

      Enjoy the Holidays,

      Dennis
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2007
        Hi Dennis,