Photos section of group site won't let me in - anyone else?

  • sunwire54
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2007
      Hi guys,
      I can't get into the Photos section of the group site.

      I can get into the Files section, the Links, Database, Polls, etc., but
      whenever I try to open the Photos link, Yahoo asks me to sign in again.

      Anyone else having this problem?

      I checked my membership info and it seems to be OK. It's not bouncing
      or anything.

      Eli
    • sunwire54
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2007