Single Ended 211 amp For Sale

  • lee_roitberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2007
      The building bug has bit hard and my goals are on a SE 833 amplifier.
      This means that my SE 211 amp must go to fund the new project. The
      amp puts out 25WPC. It has GE VT-4 tubes and Sylvania 6SN7 tubes.
      Details of the amplifier can be found in the Nov 2005 featured in
      audioxpress. Additional pictures can be seen at the latest Bottlehead
      meet http://lonestarbottleheads.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=38

      I am asking $3000.00 which basically covers the materials in the
      amplifier.
      I would prefer not to ship the amplifier so local sales are
      preferred. While I am not in Dallas, I can deliver from Austin.
      If interested, I can be reached at lee_roitberg@...
      Thank you for looking.