Nortex Electronics - Lewis Cearly

  • Mark Childs
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2007
      I was over at Nortex Electronics in Benbrook today and received word
      that Lewis Cearly had passed away a week ago yesterday. I'm not sure
      how many of you had the pleasure of knowing Lewis, but he was a true
      gentleman and will be greatly missed.
    • ERIC TUCKER
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2007
        I'm truly saddened to hear this. I've only visited Nortex a few times over
        the last several years but always enjoyed the opportunity to talk with Mr.
        Cearly.

        Eric Tucker
        (Denton)

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 14, 2007
          He will be missed. His knowlege and his humor. I spent many hours and
          many years going through the "goodies" at Nortex. Maybe John can give
          us some history after his return from the Rocky Mountain Audiofest.
          jim...
          --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Childs"