Scott Nixon Tube DAC for sale

  • bearhifi
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2007
      I have a DIY Scott Nixon Tube DAC for sale. It was one of Jims DACs
      that he built awhile back and I put it in a different chassis. Power
      supply with mods built in... Asking $395.00

      You can see it in the photo section under Tube DAC

      Thanks

      Frank
    • ed sheffield
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2007
        Hi,
        Is the DAC still available?

        If so I'm interested.

        Thanks,
        Ed

        --- bearhifi <bear.hifi@...> wrote:

        > I have a DIY Scott Nixon Tube DAC for sale. It was
        > one of Jims DACs
        > that he built awhile back and I put it in a
        > different chassis. Power
        > supply with mods built in... Asking $395.00
        >

        > You can see it in the photo section under Tube DAC
        >

        > Thanks
        >
        > Frank

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • bearhifi
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 18, 2007
          Hello ED, yes its still available... I sent you a eamil.

          Thanks

          Frank

          --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, ed sheffield