Moving-FREE STUFF

  • azzolinaudio
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2007
      Hello all,

      I have some items to donate to anyone interested in picking up some
      free audio goodies. Please call me at 972-998-6109 to arrange or email
      xsheaffer@...
      I am in Wylie.
      1) I have a stack of recently acquired vinyl - older original pressing
      stuff it appears. I never went through it and do not know condition.
      It is 12"-14" tall as a stack and best of all, free.
      2) Room treatment/sound damping materials - a good bit of it. It is
      closed cell foam stuff.

      I also have an extra pair of Azzolina Gran Sfera high efficiency horn
      speakers for sale at a very good price.

      Thanks,
      Scott