Directions to the club meeting Thursday night

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2004
      You can copy and paste the tiny url at the bottom and it will
      magically turn into a Yahoo map or just use my directions below. See
      you Thursday night. jim...
      2107 Scarlet Oak Dr , Richardson , Texas 75081 homephone 972 470
      9107
      Verbal directions are... go north on 75 and take the Belt Line exit
      in Richardson and turn right (east) on Belt Line or Main St (they are
      the same street) At that corner it is less than four miles, traveling
      east, to Jupiter Road. You turn left (north) on Jupiter and go about
      100 yards to just over a bridge to the first left which is Ponderosa.
      On Ponderosa you turn almost immediately right on the first street,
      Mistletoe. Going north on Mistletoe, you will turn left on Scarlet
      Oak and I'm the third house on the right.

      http://tinyurl.com/3kp9y
    • Russ
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2004
        Looking forward to it Jim!