Thoughts and time for the next meeting: .Thanks Russ

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      Russ says: Well, we can do it whenever you guys want to? Do we plan
      for this Thursday, or is that too soon? I'm in McKinney, just west
      of 121/75. Don't let that scare you off, its not THAT bad of drive,
      I do it everyday! On that note, I'll do some finger foods along with
      the usual snacks, so you can get 'dinner' here to make up for the
      trek.

      I have 2 rigs, in separate rooms, opposite ends of the house. I also
      have a lot of 'extra' gear / speakers, so I'm happy to be the roadie
      and swap whatever anyone wants, in and out.

      Like I said, whatever works best for everyone (or the majority) is
      fine by me.

      Cheers,
      Russ

      Hi Russ, Thanks for volunteering. You have the right to choose the
      day and week. Maybe we can have a show of hands of who want's this
      Thursday or later? I'm flexable and retired so anytime is my vote.
      But the host has the final decision. I'll post this on our Yahoo
      group too. Thanks again. jim...
    • Kenneth Leibowitz
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004

        Hi guys,

        Since I wasn't able to attend the meeting at Jim's last week, this Thursday is fine for me. However I understand if you'd like to have it at a later time. My vote is to meet once a month, but then again, I'm not a true wirehead like you guys. I'm more into how it sounds than how it works.

        Regards,

        Ken