Pics Added

  • blrchapman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2007
      Hey guys,

      I added a few pics to the site so you can see a bit of what I have
      built and the open baffles Dave designed for me. They are my favorite
      speakers to date that I own. Very articulate and detailed. Hopefully
      there will be a bit of attendance this Sunday and we can get this party
      started. We are looking into possibly doing a bi-annual or quarterly
      DAC meet in a larger hotel conference room while maintaining minimal
      costs. Hope to see you Sunday!

      Oh, and if you want to see more of my stuff:

      http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1535206