Small Listening Sessions: Meetings

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2007
        For my tastes, small meetings are great. It was a rare week this week as I attended 4 audio sessions. One with only 2, I hosted. One with 8. Another with just 2 and one with 4 people. All were positive experiences and I came away with new music to buy or borrow. As far most future meetings in my home, I think I'll keep them down to 8 or less. I say most as this might not hold true for a Bottlehead meet from time to time. One reason for this personal announcement is I know more than 8 guys and gals who I would welcome in my home for music. So if you aren't invited to one session hear in the future, please be assured you are on my list! 8:-) jim...