Any type of meeting you wish.

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 7:59 AM
        One reason I started the club was to make all formats acceptable for music lovers. Now to include A/V I think! No more vinyl only. Or tape or tuner or CD or audio/video only either! One big happy hobby. So if anyone wishes to do A/V only or swap out gear only or listen to 78's or whatever. It's still the host's choice. Just my opinion. jim...