why did I join

  • docdan60
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2007
      I just found the group and havent been to a meeting. I hope to meet some people to share
      the hobby with and spend some enjoyable time. I recently re set up my turntable and built a
      tube phono kit. I had forgotten how good a stereo could sound when well set up.
    • bearhifi
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2007
        --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "docdan60" <docdan50@...>
        wrote:

        > I just found the group and havent been to a meeting. I hope to meet
        some people to share
        > the hobby with and spend some enjoyable time. I recently re set up
        my turntable and built a
        > tube phono kit. I had forgotten how good a stereo could sound when
        well set up.

        Welcome to the group!

        What phono kit did you get?