Re: This Club: New management/ownership

  • jktdet
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 20, 2007
      Jim,

      I am old too. I really guys like Blair and the others will help.
      Thanks for bringing up Frank... he was the guy who hosted the last two
      meets I went to. I like the music aspect... heck I would probably not
      know who Katie Melua was had I not attended one of these meetings. I
      use her cds to voice crossovers with. I like the technical side too
      but I mostly just enjoy people who want to save stereo hifi and
      realize that ipods are great for airplanes and basically nothing else.

      I would love to host a meeting and hope you are up to attending.