Thanks Russ

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2004
      Thanks Russ for having us over and hosting the meet. All three rooms
      sounded fine. I enjoyed the music and company and look forward to the
      next meeting. Max your cat must be the real music lover in your
      house. He was always in the sweet spot. 8:-) jim...
    • Russ
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2004
        Always a pleasure to have you guys over, fingering my gear, eating my
        food, and drinking my booze.

        Fun times, looking forward to the next one!

        Cheers,
        Russ