Re: [dallasaudioclub] active crossover and amp choice

  • Richard Rea
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11, 2007
      I belive I have most all the information that I need to do this right the first time and keep it within a tight budget.
      Sure would be easier if I had the SAF(spose aproval factor). But, it's preaty low, she even shot down me setting up a small 2ch system in our bed room :(
      Some day a biger house with an extra room, lol.

      Richard

      Can't help you on this one, but I'm glad to see the inbox light up.