Stuff for sale - No Reasonable Offer Refused

  • Nicholas Renter
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30 6:48 PM
      (1) PS Audio xStream Digital Interconnect Cable (RCA - 1m) - This cable looks like a 10/10. I forgot that I was using it as a video cable between my DVR and TV in the bedroom, so I can assure you it is well broken in. I have all original packaging. Pictures available. No Reasonable Offer Refused.

      (1 pair) Straightwire Encore II Interconnect Cables (RCA - 1.5m) - Again, another find behind my TV. I'd rate these cables as an 8/10 due to age alone. Physically, they look like a 9/10. I do not have original packaging, so they will be delivered in a brand-new 1-quart zip-loc bag. Pictures available. No Reasonable Offer Refused.

      (1) Equipment Rack. This is a Bello rack purchased at Tweeter a few years ago. Cherry trim. Black finish. Glass shelves. 38" tall. 4 shelves (with the middle two shelves adjustable in height). Picture attached. The glass shelves can handle more weight than you'd think, as I had a Rotel RMB-1095 on the bottom shelf for a while. I will deliver and assemble anywhere in the D/FW Metroplex. Probably rated 9/10. What I like about this rack is that it can handle a lot of equipment without looking imposing. It showcases the hardware. The cable management works well. Again, no reasonable offer refused (and unreasonable offers considered). I will deliver and set up, too. Did I mention that?

      (1 Set) Boston Acoustics computer speakers (2 small speakers + 1 sub). Probably a 7/10 (mostly due to age). Hell, I'll give these away to anyone who purchases one of my other goods.

      Again, no reasonable offer refused. The old stuff gotta go to make room for the new stuff.

      - Nicholas Renter
      (817) 313-1506