Re: Lone Star Audiofest: May 4, 5 and 6, 2007

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2007
      --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <jim@...> wrote:

      > If you find yourself in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area the first weekend in
      > May, please stop by for a look and a listen to all the cool audio
      toys.
      > Our Dallas Audio Club will also have a room. The show will be at the
      > Embassy Suites Market Center Hotel close to downtown Dallas.
      > http://www.lonestaraudiofest.com/ <http://www.lonestaraudiofest.com/>

      It isn't on the LSAF web page just yet, but two more exhibitors have
      added their names to the list.

      Our own Russ will host a Polk Audio room, where he will exhibit Polk's
      reference bookshelf MTM, the LSi9, and the RTi10 (reference theater)
      floorstander. The fest will be the FIRST public demonstation of Polk's
      DSW PRO subwoofer - it was displayed at CES, but our fest will be the
      first to hear it. Russ will also have a pair of Monitor 30's, Polk's
      entry level shelf speaker to raffle off to some lucky attendee.

      Brad Baker of Houston will be there with his Hawthorne Audio Silver
      Iris Duet open back speakers driven by a Trends TA-10.1 amp (the winner
      of the integrated division in the recent "Great Digital Amp Shootout
      2007").

      Mike Wyatt of AudioMagus is sending me a fully modded TA-10.1 Michael
      Mardis edition for use in the AudioRoundTable Group Build room.