Re: Polk SDA 1a speakers for sell

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 11 6:01 PM
      Both and/or either. It's going to be a busy year in Jim's garage. It never seems to empty. Sort of like a cornucopia. And methinks the paths from and to Richardson, Nashville and Tampa will be well traveled this year. jim...

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 11 8:42 PM
        I understand the Tampa connection but why
        Nashville?????????

        johnnie
        --- Jim <jim@...> wrote:

        > Both and/or either. It's going to be a busy year in
        > Jim's garage. It
        > never seems to empty. Sort of like a cornucopia. And
        > methinks the paths
        > from and to Richardson, Nashville and Tampa will be
        > well traveled this
        > year. jim...
        > --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "john j via"
        > <jvia@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Both

        The fish are biting.
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 11 9:34 PM

          Hey Brother,

             Nashville has one of my audio warehouses... and lots of good live music!

          8:-) jim...