Last night's meeting and future meetings

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2004
      Hello DAC men,
      Last night's meeting had, to put it mildly, a light turnout. This
      was fine and the music was great. I heard from 4 people who had
      planned on coming but could not. I didn't hear from any others. It
      would be nice if whoever hosts a meeting could hear from those
      interested in coming OR who cannot come, by phone or email. There is
      a chance that once a week may be too often and we could try once a
      month. Let's keep Thursdays as the day unless the majority wishes to
      change it or the host, for that week/month, needs to do it on another
      day. Everything is open. I'm not trying to make the rules, just write
      them down as we find our needs. We've had meetings three weeks in a
      row now. Please let the group know if you wish to host next time. Be
      it next week or next month. Hey! Next week IS next month. 8:-)
      jim...
      Yahoo DAC club home.....