Re: Next meeting Oct 2nd

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2004
      Hello again Mike. Russ lives in McKinney but on the South side. We
      listen to new music. Go ooh and ahh at any audio toys we've not seen
      or heard before. Just enjoy music and the company of like minded
      people. jim...
      --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "The Willing Family"
      <mwilling@c...> wrote:
      > Where does Russ live? And what does the DAG do at one of these
      meetings, since I have never been t one?
      snip....snip,.....> Obvious, I am ignorant here. So let me know.