Re: Keith Monks record cleaning machine

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2007
      I've put a couple of photos in the PHOTOS files. One of the inside of
      the machine after John's redo. Folder is named "Keith Monks record
      cleaning machine" 8:-) jim...

      --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <jim@...> wrote:

      > New Home page Photo is of a Keith Monks record cleaning machine that
      our
      > very own John Semrad has just finished with a new case and I'm sure
      he's
      > gone through it 100%. The man thorough! 8:-) jim...

    • Mark Liniado
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 25, 2007
        How does the Keith Monks' machine work versus standard machines such
        as VPI and Nitty Gritty? Has anyone in the group tried out the
        Loricraft machines?

        Mark
      • jlsem@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 25, 2007
          Try this link:

          The Loricraft is basically a stripped down and simplified version of the Keith monks.

          John