Audio gear for sale or trade.

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2007
      For sale or trade. Heavy on the for sale.
      Audio Gear from Dave's estate or just my stuff. Some photos in the
      PHOTOS section on the Dallas Audio Club site. Folder marked A-FOR SALE.
      More photos can be taken for those interested in something. jim...

      Sound Anchors (tripod amp stands)
      Monster Power HTS 5100
      Advent AS2 floor standing speakers. As new in box.
      Totally tricked out Dynaco MK IV's
      AES (Cary 845 triode amps)
      MSB III with upsampling and maybe enough Marigo dots inside to be more
      valuable than the DAC!
      MSB P1000 power supply (separate)
      6SN7 line stage I built several years ago.
      Luxman FM tuner
      maybe more tomorrow as I look around.
    • jvia@mindspring.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23, 2007