Re: Mullard GZ32

  • myoung310
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2007
      BTW, the GZ32 and GZ34 are interchangeable, I think. I see a lot
      more GZ34 tubes on eBay than GZ32s. That could increase your choices.

      --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, Michael Young
      <myoung310@...> wrote:

      > Don¬Ęt forget that you can find Mullard-made tubes with other
      labels, sometimes at a better price. Mullard stuff came out with
      Amperex, Phillips and Valvo labels and sometimes others. I bought a
      Mullard-made GZ34, labeled Valvo, a few years ago on eBay for a good
      price compared with a comparable Mullard-labeled tube.

      > And rectifiers can have a long life, so a used tube from a decent
      seller could last a long, long time.