RE: Mullard GZ32

  • Michael Young
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2007
      Don’t forget that you can find Mullard-made tubes with other labels, sometimes at a better price. Mullard stuff came out with Amperex, Phillips and Valvo labels and sometimes others. I bought a Mullard-made GZ34, labeled Valvo, a few years ago on eBay for a good price compared with a comparable Mullard-labeled tube.

      And rectifiers can have a long life, so a used tube from a decent seller could last a long, long time.

      Mike

      --- In dallasaudioclub@ yahoogroups. com, "bradford" <bradford7212@ ...>
      wrote:

      > Does anybody know where I could get hold of a Mullard NOS or slightly
      > used GZ32 rectifiers?? ? Thanks for the help!!!

      Need Mail bonding?
    • myoung310
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2007
        BTW, the GZ32 and GZ34 are interchangeable, I think. I see a lot
        more GZ34 tubes on eBay than GZ32s. That could increase your choices.

        --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, Michael Young