Re: Dallas area repair help Cary CD-303 CDP

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2007
      I have "fixed" some CD and DVD players just by cleaning the laser lens
      with a q-tip made wet with eye glasses cleaner. Beyond that, it may
      have to be repaired by Cary's people or some such. Or be beyond repair.
      A sad situation but old, yes 6 or 7 years can be old in lasers IMO.
      That's why I believe in a $100 DVD player as a transport into a good
      DAC. But I'm budget restricted. Good luck with your Cary. jim...
      --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "naturallaw2000"