Mullard Rectifier???

  • bradford
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2007
      Does anybody know where I could get hold of a Mullard NOS or slightly
      used GZ32 rectifiers??? Thanks for the help!!!
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2007
        Just eBay or if you're lucky an electronics flea markert or swap meet.
        Maybe on line through a store but you WILL pay. Good luck finding your
        tube(s). jim...
        --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "bradford" <bradford7212@...>