Alzheimmer Audiophile Forgets Names

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6 4:14 AM
      Somebody at Saturday's Bottlehead meeting asked me to help him with a
      pair of ART array enclosures. Being the only person in the world who's
      older than Jim Rivers, I quickly forgot his name. He's the guy with the
      remote in his hand in picture #17 from Luther's meeting pictures. Sorry
      for this embarrasing message, but would you email me at
      fredaudio@...

      http://lonestarbottleheads.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=33&pos=16
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6 6:14 AM
        OK, I've posted the photo here too. Hope it helps. The world needs more
        arrays. I always say, hurray for arrays!!! 8:-) jim...