FS: sonotube sub enclosure

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2007
      Hello,

      More desperate measures to reclaim living space ;)

      This is just for the ported sonotube enclosure ie. NO DRIVER, NO AMPLIFIER The cardboard tube is covered in black felt and the top and bottom end caps are unfinished birch with the driver top firing and the port bottom firing. One pair of 5 way binding posts at the bottom.

      It's about the size and dimensions of an oil drum (around 135 liter internal volume). I built it a few years ago to work with an Adire Shiva MkIV 12" subwoofer and tuned it to 17 Hz (EBS aligned). It worked very well. The driver is NOT for sale.

      I'm asking $25 firm, which is much less than 1/2 of what I put into it. This was an excellent home theater subwoofer with the original driver, and probably a good experimental enclosure for someone wanting to try out different drivers (Dayton 12 DVC should be a close match, at first glance)

      Pickup in Plano, Tx.
      Mail for pix if interested.

      Thanks

      in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel