NEW MOVIE IN FILES SECTION

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2007
      Hello Dallas Audio Club members,
        As some may know, I do audio reviews. Mostly on FM tuners for now. But... go to our files section to see the video titled Electronic Reviewer.wmv. His name? TIC-MAN. The robot head started life as a coffee percolator. Now, literally, on it's head. The ears are old ham radio headphones. The eyes, marbles. (at this point) The head rotates on an antenna rotator. He was meant to be launched on April 1st this year but the small video is a sneak preview. Through the tireless work and engineering of Bob F., Ray M., Jim R, Eric F. and Tim n'Ann, we have installed very sophisticated sonic measuring gear into and connected to the robot. So in the future when I'm not sure of how much I like or dislike a piece of audio gear under review, TIC-MAN, will help with his opinions. As you can see by the video, he wasn't impressed with the Kenwood T1 FM tuner we were listening to!!!  jim...
      TIC stands for the Tuner Information Center