New Member Introduction

  • Cameron Thorne
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2007
      Hello group.

      I've just joined the group and just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.  I live in Arlington and work in Fort Worth.  I don't work in audio professionally, but audio is a hobby for which I have lots of enthusiasm.  I'm looking forward to meeting some of you at the next meetup; is there another one scheduled?

      What sort of things interest this group as a whole?

      -- Cameron
    • Dennis Boyle
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2007

        Welcome aboard,

        I think you will find an interesting mix of DAC members with a broad spectrum of Audio Systems and opinions. The “meetings” range from serious listening sessions to lively social gatherings to “talk” audio.

        I suggest you take some time to review the previous postings. That should give you an idea of the range and frequency of what is going on.

        Dennis Boyle

        Chimera Laboratories

        Website: http://www.chimeralabs.com/

        Website: http://home.att.net/~chimeraone/index.html

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 14, 2007
          Hello Cameron, Hi Dennis,
          The next audio meeting in Dallas is an official Lone Star
          Bottlehead meeting in Plano at Bob Spence's house. Link info here...
          http://lonestarbottleheads.org/forums/index.php?topic=83.0

          --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Boyle"