Re: Questions Fred...

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2007
      --- In dallasaudioclub@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <jim@...> wrote:

      > (1) When you say your Squeezebox 3 is unmodified, did you stop using
      > your linear power supply?

      I'm still using the Elpac linear supply for my listening, but for
      this meeting I'll be using the switching ps so everybody will be able
      to hear a completely stock SB3 as the starting reference. We'll go up
      from there.

      (2) Is your
      > SQ 3 hardwired or running through a router?

      All three Slim Devices will receive their feed from the wireless
      router.

      (3) Will every
      > "transport/hard drive" be plugged into one DAC to set a standard?

      The analog outputs of each component will be connected to the
      preamps, so each source component will use its own built in dac.

      (4)
      > Will there be dark beer?

      No. It's a two hour meeting followed by lunch at a local restaurant.
      Nothing to drink but coke and coffee.