Audio search engine

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      The email below was sent to me. jim...

      Please consider informing your membership about our stereo hi-fi
      directory:

      Avid Listener: Audiophile Bookmarks

      http://www.avidlistener.com

      Avid Listener is a directory of stereo hi-fi manufacturers, dealers,
      distributors, and information. The focus is on two-channel home audio
      systems. Our audience includes audiophiles, music lovers, and
      industry professionals.

      Unlike automated search engines, Avid Listener's directory is
      meticulously researched and rigorously maintained. We manually
      verify each link every two months, with the goal of providing a
      positive experience for users by minimizing defective links.

      Other unique features include a thumbnail image preview for each
      external link – available as a `tool tip' that appears when the
      user's mouse rolls over the link description.

      Additional `About Us' information may be found on our Web site – or
      upon request via email.

      Regards,

      Ron Rathe

      Avid Listener