Farewell Dave

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2007
      We lost club member Dave Kemp this week. Memorial services will be Saturday. The home page photo shows, left to right, Ken, Dave and Philip enjoying music at Russ' house. Below is the announcement from Bob Spence. The obit is in today, Monday's, Dallas paper. jim...

      Hello Audio Friends,

      Recently, I heard from Peter Kemp, the brother of David (Dave) Kemp.

      Peter has asked me to relay to all of you the sad news that Dave had a fatal
      heart attack last Thursday evening, while at home.

      There will be a memorial service for Dave Kemp next Saturday, February 3,
      2007, 12:30 PM, in the Chapel, at the St. Michael's Episcopal Church,
      Douglas Ave., in the Park Cities Area of Dallas.

      Dave was a thoughtful Audio friend to many. He often would share copies of
      his favorite music, email frequent jokes and occasional political commentary
      to share with his friends. Dave thoroughly enjoyed the many local audio
      meetings he attended with us.

      In lieu of flowers, Peter asks that we donated to our favorite charities in
      Dave's memory.

      An Obituary is pending in the Dallas Morning News, Monday or Tuesday, with
      additional details about Dave and his family.

      Regards,

      Bob Spence